Florida is the Gob of America
My favorite arrested development moments (slight spoilers, nothing big)
Having watched all 4 seasons in the last week and a half, my favorite things from the entire series:
- The first “I’m a monster” reference - I laughed so hard I didn’t see anything else for the rest of the episode. I have no idea what happened after that. I was fucking done for the next 15 minutes.
- Lucille’s casual racism and homophobia - Between checking the house keeper’s bag every time she left the house and her blood feud with the gays… Lucille was one of my favorite people.
- Tobias slowly turning into a ghoul because of hair plugs - The absurdity of the fact that this guy was slowly dying over the course of 4 episodes slayed me. It reminded me of Vampire in Brooklyn.
- Tobias’ sexual predator episode - Probably the best episode in all four seasons IMO.
- Annyong’s entire existence - And the fact that this nigga was LIVING INSIDE THE WALL for like an entire season.
- Gob’s Final Countdown music - Any time Gob was on stage doing his magic thing I couldn’t stop laughing. The music only made it better.
- Bob Loblaw’s tongue twisters
- Buster’s facial expressions - Severely underrated
George Sr is my least favorite character and I’m saddened to find another episode is devoted to him.
This Tobias / To Catch A Predator scene is brilliant.
DUDE … I just got to the “I’m a monster” episode of Arrested Development
I just rolled around laughing so hard I started sweating on my forehead
I’m so fucking done with this show
Just finished season 1 of Arrested Development
Annyong’s entire existence cracks me the fuck up.
I love how racist this show is, the casual racism opens up my breathing passageways and fills them with fresh Yosemite oxygen that is free from pollutants and impurities. I breathe it in and feel invigorated and energetic.