So I watched 2 episodes of Hemlock Grove…………… I don’t think this show is for me.
I’m not all that into it.
It feels like a B-movie.
B-movies are fine for 90 minutes, but a full season of this is 13 hours, I think I’ll pass.
I’m about to be about that Hemlock Grove life. It better not be as unfullfilling as “The Killing” on AMC
I’ve been reading about Netflix tonight, they’re testing out user profiles right now and they’re going to launch them sometime in 2013. I’ve been waiting on them to bring this feature back.
Unrelated to that, The Atlantic has a really good article on their business right now.
If you find yourself unhappy and constantly asking “Why isn’t _______ on Netflix?”, this should answer that for you.
They’re paying billions in streaming rights to content owners.
Getting real sick of your limited selection, Master Netflix
How much of your bandwith does Netflix use?
If you are interested in setting a limit on how much data our service will use, you can adjust your video quality setting. Navigate to Netflix.com/VideoQuality to manage the amount of data you use when playing movies and TV shows on Netflix.
There are 3 settings to choose from:
- Good quality (uses up to 0.3 GB per hour)
- Better quality (uses up to 0.7 GB per hour)
- Best quality (uses up to 1 GB per hour, or up to 2.3 GB per hour if watching HD)
Different regions have different default settings:
- The default setting in the US is “Best”.
- The default setting in Canada is “Good”.
- The default setting in Latin America is “Best,” except in Brazil where it is “Good”.
- The default setting across the UK and Ireland is “Best”.
I wish Netflix still had the friends option
It’d be useful to send recommendations to other people