I hated the fact that they couldn’t get the cast together for the final season. The whole “one character per episode” thing was novel but disappointing in the end. One of the best things about the show was seeing everyone interact with each other and that entire dynamic was lacking in season 4.
Plus, we only got one Buster episode and one Lucille episode… wtf. They barely got any screen time at all.
They were my two favorite characters aside from Gob.
- rebexy said:The greenscreen shit has bugged my eyes, and whatever Portia did to her face. I haven’t even gotten to the Buster ep yet, but I’m saddened to know there’s only one. :(
- rebexy likes this
- malachaibarker likes this
- mr-tomezz reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- co984life said:There’s suppose to be a movie. I hate that Buster only got one episode too.
- beadsofjade reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- beadsofjade said:It’s like pulling teeth trying to finish the new season ugh. I just hate the new format so much.
- beadsofjade likes this
- accidentalmusic likes this
- bigolebroman likes this
- clevernothings likes this
- tourettesandsex likes this
- malcolmsex likes this
- kingjaffejoffer posted this