I’ve been to vegas countless times and I never once hit a buffet.
This plagues me at night when I’m laying in bed trying to fall asleep.
- chokesngags said: Omg me either but there is this one buffet that I keep fucking seeing on tv and hearing about from other people and I HAVE to go next time.
- bunniesbeertittiestattsschlongss likes this
- krispykareem said: You aren’t missing much.. It’s filling.. And it’s ok. The best stuff in Vegas is the high quality meals such as a $50-$75 steak (no sides included)..
- just1nick reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- just1nick likes this
- cheeseandquackers likes this
- illsunny reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- chpisgone said: How the hell…? Hit up that Rio buffet next time yo. At least.
- unsuccessful likes this
- doncheftw likes this
- kindredsmile likes this
- str8creme said: Do better.
- kingjaffejoffer posted this