I bet Peyton Manning regrets not signing with the mighty 49ers now. He passed up Vernon Davis, Randy Moss, Mario Manningham, Michael Crabtree and Frank Gore for a bunch of bums in Denver.
Instead you’re throwing to Demaryius Thomas?
Not to mention that San Francisco’s offensive line is built like industrial refrigerators. He would have gotten the protection he needs with his fragile neck.
I’m not saying Denver isn’t going to work out, but it sure in the fuck ain’t gonna be this year. He could have went for a super bowl this year in SF.
- qninja likes this
- paloma-de-la-esperanza reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- bigolegeek reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- bigolegeek likes this
- freedomintheartist likes this
- dattboieaz likes this
- zumainthyfuture reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- yourfavoritevalentine likes this
- captain-walkers likes this
- youandmrsjones likes this
- buttahlove said:i just wanna know why was michael jordan crying on oprah *goes to youtubes to find*
- thestonyislander reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- sincire likes this
- mrsjohndoe likes this
- afreshbreathofsmog said:SF should be happy, they kept the leagues premier game manager and still have a real nigga offense and defense they could tend to.
- whysoserious510 reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- funkasauraussex likes this
- pricantaz said:As a Giants fan, I’m Glad he’s In Denver.
- product84 likes this
- kasice said:Industrial refrigerators lmao
- fknabert reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- mr-tomezz reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- kingjaffejoffer posted this