I just got it to work for me (instructions below)
Nope. Doesn’t seem to work. I get an access denied error when I try to download. It seems to install the app but, it is blocked somehow. Can you rip vids just fine?
1. First, go here to download the .CRX file. Once you click “add to chrome” a popup will say you can’t do it. But fuck that popup, that popup ain’t paying your cable bill and can’t tell you what to do.
2. Once the chrome youtube downloader .crx file is on your computer. In Google Chrome, open your extensions page (Wrench > Tools > Extensions).
3. Go to the folder where the file you just downloaded is, and drag it to the Chrome Extensions page you just opened. Voila, you’re done.
- creepykid likes this
- yourfavoritevalentine likes this
- classic-mj reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- classic-mj likes this
- dyrtybitch likes this
- raekwonzaa likes this
- transientsoulscribbles reblogged this from rellyjuicejones
- rellyjuicejones reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- thereflectioneternal likes this
- 90sgeekchic said:THANKS! THAT WORKED!
- kingjaffejoffer posted this