I think funerals are a waste of money
Maybe I should have just made a “random thoughts” post for all this shit.
I don’t want a $2,000 casket, a room full of crying people, niggas dressed up in church suits. It’s stiff, unnecessary and not indicative of my personality.
I don’t want to be cremated, but they can really just throw my body in a cheap pine box and bury that joint somewhere.
No funeral… just have a get together at the park with my closest friends and family with some chicken, gumbo, grape drink, etc.
- thundacatsho reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- yourfavoritevalentine likes this
- robbiebelafonte1982 reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- edotpaints reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- theghostofchurch reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- brightspots likes this
- kasice said: My friend’s mom says when she dies she just wants ppl to watch her fave movies all day instead of a funeral
- iesef likes this
- jahspromise likes this
- mobbdeen reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer and added:
- quirkysnark said: other day I heard a man say, “you even gotta be rich to die” that shit it true. i also don’t want an elaborate funeral. cremate me and have fun.
- searchingforbadassmagic said: I told my people to cremate me and the only get together allowed will have beer, Maze and a shit load of jokes.
- tsunamiwavesurfing likes this
- ohmymaryann likes this
- lobo47 said: I feel ya sir.
- lobo47 likes this
- sanevillian reblogged this from kingjaffejoffer
- k-ameli said: A burial plot alone is like five grand I think, probably more .
- incogniri said: I agree. People go into debt putting a dead body in the ground. Like I understand why people wanna come together and mourn but funeral homes charge so damn much.
- incogniri likes this
- kingjaffejoffer posted this