not really all that interested in seeing it.
I’ll wait for the leak
Netflix should send you an email when one of your movies in your instant queue is going to be removed from Netflix’s library.
If you don’t go into it often, you would never notice.
There’s a site called FeedFlix that emails you when one of your joints is about to be taken off.
FeedFlix is very very useful but I often forget about it
- Brigitte Nielsen used to be hella pretty
- I REALLY love 80’s movie music montages. This movie had at least 4-5 music montages and they were great. They really need to bring that element of film making back for your boy.
- I love boxing but I hate watching Boxing in movies because its always extremely unrealistic. Dudes taking 20 unanswered punches to the dome and the ref doesn’t call it. And there is no sign of defense… ever.
- Ivan Drago fell just short of reaching Realest Nigga In Movie History consideration. When Apollo Creed was just laying there on the mat taking his last breaths on Earth. This nigga Drago looked down at his lifeless carcass and said, “if he dies… he dies”.
- He was completely indifferent and wanted to go eat a Russian strudel with some vodka, or whatever the fuck they eat. but then at the end of the movie he turned into a pussy and started doing all that sportsmanship bullshit and being a good guy.
Rating: 7.8 out of 10
I’m getting real sick of being racially profiled in the Walgreens by my house. I’ve ignored it the first two dozen times but its starting to get under my skin lately. I really don’t want to be that guy who’s making a scene in a convenience store, and I’m trying to remind myself that its not worth my energy, but still.
Get off my dick, If I’m going to risk getting arrested for something its not going to be stealing shampoo and deodorant from your faggot ass store.
I’m more offended that they think I look like someone who would steal from Walgreens than anything else.
Fucking kids with their youth and dreams and opportunities and good parents. I hope you make something of yourselves you little pieces of shit.
realest post ever
Not yet. I rarely play the multiplayer option on games.
Uncharted 2 and 3 was the major exception, I was going hardcore with the multiplayer.
I’ve had lots of shrimp
I’ve had lots of grits
I have never had shrimp and grits
Dont seem like they go together IMO
Probably, since I’m not buying anymore new games.